Lexington, Ky. — Feb. 26, 2018 — The National Horse Show is pleased to announce its return on October 27- November 4, 2018, to the Alltech
Arena at the Kentucky Horse Park with exciting new divisions and prizes.
Information regarding vendor participation, entry requirements and advertising is available through nhs.org. Sponsorship inquiries can be made directly
through Ariel Weisman. Those seeking information on the recent addition of the Hamel Foundation NHS 3’3 Equitation Championship,
the ASPCA Maclay National Championship, or the Leo Conroy Maclay Grant can also find the most recent news online.
Equitation Championship Weekend
• The Hamel Foundation NHS 3’3” Equitation Championship
• Taylor Harris Insurance Services NHS 3’ Adult Equitation Championship
• NHS KHJA Equitation Championship
• Cismont Manor $50,000 Hunter Classic sponsored by the Wheeler Family
(Class winner will receive a car courtesy of Audi of Lexington)
• Leading Hunter Rider Cash Bonus
Show Jumping Highlights
• $250,000 Longines FEI World Cup Jumping Lexington
• Leading Jumper Rider Cash Bonus
• Leading Jumper Rider to receive a car courtesy of Audi of Lexington
• Hollow Brook Wealth Management $50,000 Show Jumping Hall of Fame Series Grand Prix
• ASPCA Alfred B. Maclay National Championship
(Winning trainer to receive a car courtesy of Audi of Lexington)
Founded in 1833, the National Horse Show is the culmination of the east coast summer equestrian season. With $810,000 in prize money offered, the National
Horse Show has been designated a CSI4*-W event by the FEI. International Open Jumpers will compete for almost half a million dollars in prize money,
while the top-rated hunter sections will vie for a total purse of $195,000. For six consecutive years, the National Show Hunter Hall of Fame has
named the National Horse Show the Horse Show of the Year.
To learn more about the National Horse Show, click here.