Lexington, KY. – August 17, 2017 – Tickets for the 2017 CP National Horse Show CSI-W 4* are now available online via the National Horse Show website
or through Eventbrite.com. All proceeds from ticket
sales will go directly to the University of Kentucky Markey Cancer Foundation. For a limited time, spectators
who purchase their tickets early will receive 20% off tickets using code MARKEY. The 134th annual CP National Horse Show will take place October
31st through November 5th, 2017 at the Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington, KY.
Click here to buy your tickets! Prices are as follows:
● Tuesday – Friday: Free daytime admission.
● Thursday: $5.00 (5pm and later)
● Friday: $5.00 (5pm and later)
● Saturday: $10.00 (all day)
● Sunday: $10.00 (all day)
● Children 12 years and under and all military personnel are always admitted at no charge
● Free Parking!
The highlights of year’s prestigious event include:
Wednesday, November 1st:
● $35,000 International Open Jumper Welcome
Thursday, November 2nd:
● 7:00 PM: $130,000 CP International Open Jumper presented by CP
Friday, November 3rd:
● Barn Night!
● $10,000 Amateur Owner/Junior Jumper – Time First Round
● $20,000 USEF U25 National Championship 2nd Competition- First Round
● Salamander Hotels & Resorts $35,000 Accumulator Class
Saturday November 4th:
● 5:00 PM: National Horse Show 5K Run benefitting the UK Markey Cancer Foundation
● 6:30 PM: $250,000 Longines FEI World Cup™ Jumping Lexington presented by CP: Members of the 2017 Olympic Team and equestrians from around
the world will compete for top honors in this thrilling competition.
● Special Man O' War Celebration and family-friendly entertainment
Sunday November 5th (beginning at 8am):
● $15,000 Show Jumping Hall of Fame Amateur Owner/Junior Jumper Championship
● $30,000 USEF U25 National Championship Final Competition/$35,000 Under 25 Championship Overall Results
● Maclay National Championships – FINAL ROUND presented by Chansonette Farm
UK Markey Cancer Foundation holds the distinction of being named the official charity partner for this year’s event. While receiving all of the
proceeds from ticket sales, the UK Markey Cancer foundation will also host the annual Betsy Gala during the
$250,000 Hagyard Grand Prix, as well as a 5k charity run to help unite the community with the participants of
the horse show.
Established in 1978, the University of Kentucky Markey Cancer Foundation was formed in effort to reduce the cancer mortality rate in the state
of Kentucky which boasts the highest numbers in the country. Working alongside researchers across a variety of cancer fields, the foundation seeks
to put their resources toward funding the most promising research.
With $810,000 in prize money offered, this year’s CP National Horse Show has been designated a CSI-W 4* show by the FEI and the International Open
Jumpers will compete for almost a half a million dollars in prize money. For the sixth year in a row, The National Show Hunter Hall of Fame has
named the CP National Horse Show the ‘Horse Show of the Year’. In 2017, the top-rated hunter sections have a total purse of $195,000. In addition,
the CP National Horse Show will once again host the prestigious ASPCA Maclay Horsemanship Championships.
To learn more about the CP National Horse Show and to purchase tickets, click here.
To purchase tickets via Eventbrite.com, click here.